Drydocks World Dubai Recruitment June 2022 Manager & Engineer Jobs – Drydocks World Dubai (UAE) has become a leading provider of offshore and marine services to the Oil, Shipping, Gas and Energy Sectors. The authorized website of Drydocks World Dubai Recruitment is www.drydocks.gov.ae. The vision of Drydocks World is to be the global destination and leader of choice for Conversion, Ship Repair, New Building, MRO Projects and Rigs. The mission of Drydocks World is to sustain and grow as a world leading Marine, Industrial and Offshore service provider by enhancing knowledge and innovation that add value to our stakeholders.
Updated on: 02nd June 2022
- Organization Name: Drydocks World, UAE
- Job Location: United Arab Emirates
- Number of Vacancies: Various
- Qualification: BE/ B.TECH/ B.Ed.
Name of Posts:
- Fitter Mechanical
- Mechanical Technician
- Security & Governance Specialist
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Project Engineer
- Senior Executive Sales
- Contact Center Supervisor
- Operations Officer
- Senior Accountant
- Data Privacy & Security Specialist
Drydocks World Dubai Recruitment Dock Master & Pilot Jobs
Name of Posts:
- Dock Pilot
- Dock Master
- Total Vacancies: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Nationality: Any
- Gender: Both are welcomed (Male/ Female)
- Benefits: Attractive remuneration package with allowances of transport, accommodation, medical care & annual holidays.
Education: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Marine)/ Technology/ Education, and Equivalent.
Job Description for Drydocks World Dubai Recruitment:
- Piloting of vessels in and out of the dry dock harbor water.
- Ensuring the safety standards are met with all resources being used for the operation and safety of vessel traffic.
- Undocking, docking, and piloting of vessels from the yard main docks in an effective and safe manner.
- Planning, appraisal, execution, reporting, and monitoring of the marine maneuvering in the yard
- Maintain a high level of competency in ship handling.
- Attend training to develop concerned knowledge and skills.
- Carry out heavy lift operation with floating crane.
Experience: Candidates should have 5 to 10 years working experience in the relevant role and Master Mariner with adequate experience as Dock Master in Drydocks operation. Piloting knowledge is extra benefit. Good background and knowledge in dredger, rigging, and tugs operation. Fine communication and inter personnel skills.