DRIVER JOBS IN DUBAI – In order to get driving jobs in Dubai, one needs to hold a driving licence. So, here we will help you out with all the legal procedures regarding licence and jobs.
List of Latest Driver Jobs
Eligibility criteria to get driving licence in Dubai
- Anyone aged 18 and above can apply for driving licence in Dubai
- They qualify for a probationary licence
- The driving license application must be submitted to Road Traffic Authority (RTA) in Arabic
- The authorized driving licence school will take care of that
- Based on the application, the RTA will issue a temporary licence to you, that you need to carry all the time while you are undergoing the training sessions.
Driving Schools procedures for Driver Jobs in Dubai
- You must have a Visa as to choose a driving School in UAE
- You will have to attend the all the theory classes initially that can be taken online or in the driving school
- As to provide you the awareness and knowledge of the roads and crossings, like where you have to stop the car, how to turn, etc.
- Then they will be taking your tests to see if you are aware of driving or not, also there will be parking tests.
- If you qualify all the basic tests, then there will be the final test.
- If you qualify the final test then they will issue you a licence and unfortunately if you don’t qualify then you’ll be asked to attend more sessions of classes and then some tests.
Procedures to obtain driving licence
- Get your eye test done. This can be carried at your driving school
- Register at RTA approved driving school
- Submit all required documents
- Get the temporary driving licence and begin training
- Complete all the theory classes
- Pass the theory test to get into practical training
- Complete the practical training and get done with the internal assessments
- Get done with the highway and city road classes
- Qualify the internal parking tests so that the school applies for RTA test
- Pass the test and then the final RTA road test
- Obtain licence.
Documents required to apply for licence
- Your Emirates ID
- Your passport with visa
- Passport size photos
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Your eye test report
Driving skills required for Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Strong driving record
- Customer service
- Basic maintenance knowledge
- Physical fitness and strength
- Efficiency and time-management
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Concentration skills
- Knowledge of safety regulations and traffic laws
- Pay close attention to rules and regulations
- Know when to stop and rest, etc.
Some RTA oriented driving schools in Dubai
- Al Ahli Driving School
- Belhasa Driving Center
- Dubai Driving Center
- Emirates Driving Institute
- Galadari Driving School, etc.
Pay scales of Drivers in Dubai- Once you get the driving licence in Dubai you can get jobs under many companies as drivers. Also, you can drive trucks and earn even more. The average pay scales of drivers in Dubai are 3500-4000 AED and more.