Data Analyst Cambridge 2023: Cambridge University Press Careers, You will be accustomed to managing conflicting deadlines and expectations while upholding very high levels of quality control for the work you produce because you have expertise working in a time-constrained setting. You will be familiar with the procedures involved in manipulating and analysing sizable, intricate datasets that could originate from numerous sources and be stored in a variety of formats. You will be an expert programmer (ideally in SAS, SQL, and/or R), and you will be well-versed in both development processes and working with data. You will have strong numerical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities in addition to a solid understanding of basic data management tools (like Excel).
Data Analyst Cambridge – Latest Jobs
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £32,100 – £41,700
- Job Title: Data Analyst
- Location: Cambridge, hybrid
- Last Date: 18 June 2023
- Interview Date: 26 June 2023
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Data Analyst Cambridge – Role
- A technical group of data analysts, researchers, and specialists in the field of educational evaluation makes up Research and Technical Standards (RTS). You will join a busy and energetic team that is essential to ensuring that OCR’s assessments are awarded to the highest standards and satisfy the requirements of both our customers and the UK exams authority, reporting to a Senior Data Analyst.
- Through systematic research, statistical analysis, complicated data management, and communication with stakeholders across the industry, we are committed to upholding and increasing assessment standards in OCR products.
- By responding to data requests, gaining access to and evaluating data from a variety of sources, and assessing and interpreting data to aid colleagues in understanding the information presented, you will play a crucial role in this.