Cresdata Information Technology Careers July 2022 Senior Java Developer Jobs in Sharjah & Dubai – Cresdata Information Technology has primarily focus on bringing value and solve business challenges through the delivery of modern IT services and solutions. The authorized website of Cresdata Information Technology Careers is www.cresdata.com. CIT implementation planning including services aimed at advising clients on the rollout and testing of new solution deployments. It offers IT consulting services are advisory services that help customers assess different technology strategies and in doing so, align their technology strategies with their process strategies or business.
Cresdata Information Technology Careers, Developer Jobs
- Total No. of Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Nationality: Indian are preferable
- Benefits: Accommodation and Food & Work Visa & Other benefits as per UAE law norms
- Monthly Salary: 5000 to 15000 AED (Rs.96429 to 289286)
- Job Location: Sharjah & Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Education: Candidates must have B.Sc./ B.TECH./ Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Technology, Computer Science, and Equivalent.
- Aspirants should have work experience up to 03 to 05 years as a Senior Java Developer or a similar role and Equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Play, Struts, JSF, Maven, Hibernate, Spring Core 4.2.6, JQuery, AJAX, SQL, NoSQL databases, J2EE, JSP and Servlets Webservices
- Experience in building, designing, and testing Java EE applications
Responsibilities for Cresdata Information Technology Careers
- Testing features before release, gathering system requirements, draw flow charts, building application specification d document, design application architecture and implement modernized application design
- Developing software with agile or scrum methodologies
- Ensure that applications should be secure and up to date
- Interact with internal team and customer in analyzing and identifying needs for development purposes
How to Apply for Cresdata Information Technology Careers: Candidates can appear for individual interview and meet to Ms. Priya Kannan (HR Executive) at Financial Centre, Dubai (United Arab Emirates) along with original eligibility documents.