Credence High School Careers 2023 – Teacher, LA & HOD Jobs in Dubai – Credence High School UAE is a top Central Board of Secondary Education affiliated school in Dubai United Arab Emirates, providing holistic and inclusive learning programs from Pre KG to Grade 12. The authorized website of Credence High School Careers is www.credencehighschool.com. It is one of the best CBSE schools in Dubai that hold international norms of education with a state-of-the-art facility, sprawling campus, co-curricular & extracurricular activities. The motto of school is “Character is destiny” and nurture emotional intelligence. Credence High School Careers has been ranked and licensed by KHDA as “Developed” remote learning rated as Excellent and Good Safety and Health.
Credence High School Careers – Teacher, LA & HOD Jobs
Name of Posts & Eligibility Norms:
Head of the Department (Mathematics)
- Minimum Qualification: Candidates should have B.Ed. Degree with Masters Degree in Mathematics
- Minimum experience of two years as a head of the Department in Math in UAE and experience as a PGT Teacher
Lab Assistant (Physics)
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Physics
- Experience: At least 1 year as a Lab Assistant in the UAE
Hindi Teacher for Grade 2 to 10
- Minimum Norms: B.Ed. Degree plus Bachelor Degree in Hindi
- Experience: Candidates having 2 years’ experience as a Hindi Teacher in UAE will only be eligible.
Science Teacher for Grade 2 to 5
- Applicants must have Bachelor Degree in Science + B.Ed. Degree from an authorized Institute.
- At least 2 years of rich experience as a Science Teacher in United Arab Emirates
English & Social Studies Teacher for Grade 2 to 5
- Min Education: Aspirants should have B.Ed. Degree plus Bachelor Degree in SST & English
- Exp: Aspirants must have at least 2 years of working knowledge as English & Social Studies teacher under UAE pattern.