HR Officer Jobs in Coffee Service Group Glasgow Careers UK 2023 – Apply Today – The HR Officer will support the HR department and wider recruitment function, assist the HR Business Partner and Group Head of HR in reviewing and updating current practises, and contribute to the expansion and development of the HR function and overall business.
Coffee Service Group Glasgow Careers – Latest Jobs
Post Updated 23 April 2023
- Benefits: 28 days annual leave plus 4 bank holidays (pro rata), private pension, Medicash, Perkbox, employee assistance programme, staff discounts and
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5pm, Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Location: Head Office, Glasgow
- Position: HR Officer
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time, permanent
Eligibility Norms – Experience:
You must have prior experience in a comparable function in a fast-paced human resources setting and a related industry in order to be considered for this opportunity. You’ll work well in a team environment and be capable of managing your own workload. You will be a skilled PowerPoint and Excel user, and it would be beneficial if you had prior experience with the PeopleHR system or other Access-based programmes.