CNS LOGISTICS Dubai Recruitment 2021 Logistics Coordinator Jobs – CNS Logistics LLC commence its functions from a humble office in Dubai UAE in the year 2005 by passionate and experienced industry leaders. The authorized website of CNS LOGISTICS Dubai Recruitment is www.cnslogistics.com. A company conceived from curiosity for maritime that has evolved into strong passion for logistics, shipping and supply chain. The CNS team offers Logistics, Shipping, Distribution and Warehousing for benefits of their employees, customers, vendors, environment and community. CNS Logistics management implements safety practices and standards to ensure safe environment for everyone who undertake work for CNS Logistics.
CNS LOGISTICS Dubai Recruitment Logistics Coordinator Jobs
- Name of Post: Logistics Coordinator
- Total No. of Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Gender: Any
- Nationality: No matter
- Job Location: Jebel Ali (Dubai) (United Arab Emirates)
- Company Industry: Courier, Warehousing, Transportation & Logistics
Minimum Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have Graduation in any stream from an authorized University and equivalent. The appointment is on urgent basis.
Experience: The minimum of two to five years work experience is also required before apply.
- Monitor & coordinate supply chain operations.
- Ensure assets, premises and communication ways are used effectively.
- To optimize procedures utilize logistics IT
- Coordinate and recruit logistic staff such as truck drivers according to requirements and avail abilities
- Arrange stocking of equipment and raw materials to ensure they meet needs and supervise orders.
- Communicate with retailers, suppliers, customers to achieve mutual satisfaction and profitable deals.
- Keep records and logs of executed orders and warehouse stock etc.
- According to customer requirement, plan and track the shipment of final products.
- Prepare accurate reports for higher management.
CNS Logistics is committed to create a sustainable and safe environment by utilizing environmentally friendly technology, building facilities and vehicles.