Citibank Openings UAE (March) 2023 Risk Analyst Jobs – The journey of Citi’s in the UAE was started in the year 1964 when Citibank was the member of Citigroup, opened its first branch in Dubai followed by Abu Dhabi in the year 1971. The authorized website of Citibank Openings is www.citibank.ae. In the year 2018, Citi was authorized a license by ADGM (Abu Dhabi Global Market) to set up a branch of Citibank NA. Citi is presently a major provider of client credit service and personal loans.
Citibank Openings UAE – Relationship Banker Jobs
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job Location: Dubai
Citibank Openings UAE – Closed Jobs
The bank has four branches in the United Arab Emirates, three Citigold lounges and one Smart Center and a network of thirty-nine ATMs. The Bank works to promote entrepreneurship and financial literacy programs to aspire and develop local talent and entrepreneurs around the world through Citi Foundation.
- CLM Senior Credit Analyst – C13
- Investment Banking, Longterm Placement Analyst, Dubai (Europe, Middle East & Africa)
- Global Consumer Bank, Summer Analyst, Dubai
- Employee Relations Investigation Lead
- UAE Trade Market Manager – AVP
- Commercial Subsidaries Group, UAE – Relationship Manager
- MENA Cluster Franchise Governance Officer (FGO)
- UAE Operations & Technology Head
- Margin Lending Policy Head
- Relationship Manager Citigold
- Insurance Specialist
- MENA Structured Trade Transactor
How to Apply for Citibank Openings: Candidates can apply online using the link showing above, as per post wise. In 2020, Citi UAE contributed 50000 USD to UAE 10 million meals initiative from the charity and MBR humanitarian establishment. Candidates can call to the helpline contact number to +97 14 3114000 OR +971 4 311 4653 for query. The official email address of Citibank UAE Careers is email@example.com.