Chase and Hunt Careers 2022 Business Development Manager Jobs in RAK – Chase & Hunt Consultancy FZ LLE is a leading executive search and recruitment firm in the Dubai (United Arab Emirates). The firm has multicultural client base and include international companies, large multinational, small & medium sized enterprises, and entrepreneur led organizations. The authorized website of Chase and Hunt Careers is www.chaseandhunt.net. The firm believe in becoming a partner to cater to all recruitment requirements and blend in seamlessly with existing career and HR structure. The office of Chase & Hunt Associates DMCC is located at Post Office Box 123197, Dubai (UAE) and helpline contact number +971 4 427 8844.
Chase and Hunt Careers Business Development Manager Job
- Total Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Nationality: Indian are preferable
- Job Location: Ras Al Khaimah, Dubai, Sharjah (UAE)
- Monthly Salary: 13000 to 16000 AED
- Benefits: Medical to family, School Education for 2 Children, Excellent Annual Benefits
- Education: Candidates should have Graduation from an authorized university.
- Experience: Candidates must have experience in working for Free Zone Licensing Authorities in UAE under the area of Sales & Business Development. Candidates having experience in new business set up, company set up with other consulting firms will also considerable.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent track record in business and sales development
- Multicultural experience
- Experience of at least five years in United Arab Emirates market
- Relationship Management & Key Account Management Skills
- Strong computer skills with CRM tool knowledge like sales force
- Excellent communication skills both oral & written with a pleasing personality
- Professionally qualified in Marketing and Sales
How to Apply: Candidates can send their updated CV along with a photograph through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The recruitment consultants of Chase and Hunt will get in touch with eligible candidates with options matching your profile.