Charity Work Liverpool 2023: Registered Nurse Mental Health Jobs – The Turner family resided in Dingle Head, an area of the city near the River Mersey that bordered Toxteth Park and where substantial land development in what would eventually become the suburbs was taking place as a result of the city’s expanding prosperity. Charles Turner, a native of Yorkshire, started a successful mercantile enterprise in Liverpool right away. He served as the first chairman of Liverpool’s port authority, was active in local politics and charity organizations, and was a member of parliament.
Charity Work Liverpool – Registered Nurse Jobs
- Location: Turner Home, Dingle Lane, Liverpool
- Job title: Registered Nurse Mental Health (RNMH)
- Hours: 36.75 hours per week
- Checks: A full enhanced DBS check will be necessary for this post.
- Salary: £21 per hour
Charity Work Liverpool 2023: Role
- may deliver clinical treatment to our patients in a comforting, caring manner
- is extremely knowledgeable and experienced in their profession, confidently able to care for patients who have co-morbidities and complex demands;
- fosters excellent working connections with all parties, including our residents, other professionals, healthcare teams, care employees, domestic workers, management colleagues, and residents’ relatives;
- is an excellent leader who can remain composed in a crisis and offer precise instructions;
- really cares about providing excellent service to those they help and strives to make each day for our residents better than the last;