Chalhoub Dubai Recruitment 2022 Skincare Consultant Jobs – Chalhoub Group is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. Chalhoub has more than 300 brands, 600 stores and over 65 years of luxury experience in the premiere destination for luxury goods. The authorized website of Chalhoub Dubai Recruitment is www.chalhoubgroup.com. The group of Chalhoub is looking for top talent to join them on this journey.
Chalhoub Dubai Recruitment – Latest Jobs
Post Updated: 27th October 2022
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- CRM Marketer
- Growth Executive (UAE National)
- Shipping Specialist – Dangerous Goods
- Perfumes Expert
- Marketing Executive – Lifestyle & Niche Fragrances
- Retail Design & VM Director
- People Partner
- SEO Specialist
- Store Manager – LVMH – CELINE
- Junior Demand Planner
Chalhoub Dubai Recruitment – Closed Jobs
Benefits: The Chalhoub Group Dubai will provide to shortlisted candidates a competitive benefit package which includes life insurance, health care, remote & flexible working condition and child education contribution as well as exclusive employee discounts.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Briefing papers, generate reports and prepare presentation, collate and distribute as required.
- Schedule and organize meetings, deals with outgoing and incoming calls/ communications.
- Handling confidential mails, interoffice communications, quotations, cheques and monthly billing.
- To manage and oversee all official and legal documents in professional maturity and high confidentiality due to the exposure of highly restricted info.
- Edit, proofread, draft and finalize documents like correspondence, memorandum, reports, lease & contract agreements, company profile, and prequalification documents.
- Ensure efficient and smooth communication flow and liaise with relevant departments, individuals, external customers and parties such as consultants and bank on the behalf of manager.
- Confirm the eligibility of the terms of document and review all legal documents provided by official government entities/ banks and refer to the legal department.
- Responsible to organize social and internal events
- Initiates appropriate actions with the manager for incoming correspondence & calls by determining priorities.
- Follow up the instructions of the manager in terms of maintaining effective office procedures.
- Organize and manage the daily administrative functions while focusing on priority issues.