Cashier Jobs in Dubai – Cashier manages the transactions with customers accurately and effectively in a store. They assist customers by recommending various items, locating them, solving their queries and maintaining exchange and refunds. It is a versatile opportunity in retail-based establishment in stores. A skilled cashier must know the product details for potential buyers and cooperate with other employees to make the shopping experience of customer enjoyable. So, if you’re done with diploma/graduate in high school and looking for jobs in UAE then you must be acquainted with all the details regarding this. Let’s see what a cashier’s basic job profile.
List of Latest Cashier Jobs in Dubai
- NCTH Abu Dhabi Job Vacancies 2023 – Waiter Vacancies – Best Jobs March 7, 2023
- SEWA Sharjah Recruitment 2023 Transport & IT Jobs in Sharjah (Apply Free) February 15, 2023
- Al Adil Supermarket Dubai Recruitment 2023 Security Guard Jobs February 13, 2023
- IKEA Dubai Careers 2023 – IKEA Cashier Jobs in Dubai (Free Apply) February 10, 2023
- Sharjah Airport Recruitment 2023 Sharjah International Airport Career – best Jobs January 3, 2023
- City School Ajman Recruitment 2022 – Kindergarten Class Teacher Jobs November 22, 2022
- Dubai Duty Free Careers 2022 Visual Merchandiser Jobs (Apply Now) November 22, 2022
- Al Zahra Hospital Recruitment 2022 HR Assistant Jobs in Dubai – Best Jobs November 22, 2022
- ENOC Dubai Recruitment 2022 Security Engineer Jobs in Dubai August 31, 2022
- Cinemacity Dubai Recruitment (September) 2022 Chef Jobs in Abu Dhabi August 9, 2022
Qualifications required to get a Cashier jobs in Dubai UAE:
- High school graduate/diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of basic math functions and electronic equipment.
- Works experience in store is preferable.
Skills Required for Cashier Jobs in Dubai
- Ability to handle exchange, refunds quickly.
- Knowledge of various item’s placements in the store and direct the customer.
- Skilled in handling the transactions and credit/debit records.
- Communicate and proper manage time with customer
- Ability to lift weight, stand straight and walk for long period of time.
- Basic knowledge of computer
Cashier responsibilities and duties
- Performing basic mathematical calculations to collect payment.
- Managing transactions of every customer.
- Operating scales, scanners and cash registers.
- Balancing and maintain credit/debit sales.
- Guiding the customer and providing them useful information.
- Issue receipts, refund and exchange, resolve complaints.
- Proper packing of items for safe transportation.
- Redeem stamps and coupons.
- Keeping the workspace clean.
How to become a Cashier
- Obtain a high school diploma or an equivalent.
- Gain knowledge in mathematics and economics classes.
- Get a cashier training program
- Learn point of sales (POS) software properly.
Check More Cashier Jobs in Dubai
Average Salary of Cashier in UAE
The salary of cashier basically depends on experience, skills and location of work. The average salary of a person working as a cashier in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) is around 2000-6000 ADE per month including housing, transport, and other benefits.