Carpenter Jobs in Dubai – Carpenter works with wood and other materials to construction, repair or install a project. It is a versatile opportunity in construction industry for making buildings, kitchen or cabinets in homes. So, if you’re done with diploma in high school and looking for jobs in UAE then you must be acquainted with all the details regarding this. Let’s see what a carpenter’s basic job profile. A carpenter is a skilled job working with many different tools to cut and shape wood.
List of Latest Carpenter Jobs
Qualifications required to get a Carpenter jobs in Dubai UAE:
- Diploma in high school/professional degree or equivalent.
- Courses in mechanical drawing
- Apprenticeship (training) program of 3-4 years.
- Must pass the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety course.
- Works experience is preferable.
Carpenter Jobs Profile
Skills Required for Carpenter Jobs in Dubai
- Ability to use, repair and maintain machines and tools
- Knowledge of countertop materials, lumber grades and power tools
- Skills in designs and detailing
- Communicate well with workers and customer
- Ability to read, understand and generate technical drawings.
- Knowledge of computer
Cook/ Chef Jobs in Dubai
Carpenter responsibilities and duties
- Understanding customer’s required design and material.
- Measuring, cutting, shaping and fitting wood, plastic and other materials.
- Instructing the workers.
- Inspecting the defects in the material.
- Maintain tools and equipment in safe operating condition
- Working with technical drawings and frameworks
- Building cabinets, tubs and other projects on demand.
How to become a Carpenter
(a) Obtain a high school diploma
(b) complete the training program offered by commercial and industrial employer.
(a) Become an on-the-job helper
(b) Enroll in specialized/additional carpentry school
- Develop marketable skills