Canadian Hospital Dubai Recruitment 2022 Registered Nurse Jobs – The aim of CSH (Canadian Specialist Hospital) is to establish a world-class medical facility that will cater to the tertiary health care needs of the Middle East. The authorized website of Canadian Hospital Dubai Recruitment is https://csh.ae. The location of Canadian Hospital Dubai is at Abu Hail Road, Behind Ministry of Environment & Water, Post Box 15881, Dubai (United Arab Emirates) and helpline contact number is +971 (4) 7072 222.
Canadian Hospital Dubai Recruitment – Latest Jobs
- Updated on 01st November 2022
- Job Location: Dubai UAE
Name of Posts & Apply Link:
- Specialist Plastic Surgery – Part Time/CBD With OPD
- Specialist Endocrinologist
- Registered Nurse – Cathlab
- Clinical Dietician
- Senior Charge Nurse – OT
- Service Assistant (Female)
- Registered Nurse – Ambulance/EMT
Expired Jobs – Canadian Hospital Dubai Recruitment
1.) General Practitioner – ICU/ CCU (Dubai)
- Graduation from an approved medical school plus one year of internship and four years of residency and minimum of 3 years as General Practitioner CCU/ ICU is preferred.
- DHA License as a general practitioner to practice in Dubai, UAE and a valid BLS/ ACLS license is a must.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable
2.) Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology (Dubai)
- Completion of an approved Obstetric residency program consistent with established standards of DHA with specialty certification in the country of training & Member of Royal College of Obs Gyn and Certification by the American Board of OBS GYN.
- Full time five years experience as Ob-Gyn Specialist practitioner & DHA license to practice as specialist and knowledge of Arabic language is plus.
3.) Registered Nurse (Dubai)
- Diploma in Nursing/ Bachelor Degree of Science in Nursing, DHA eligibility license & fluent in written and spoken English and need a valid UAE residence visa. The appointment is purely on 3 months contract period.
4.) Registered Nurse – OPD (Dubai)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing/ Diploma in Nursing & completion of a formal program of professional nursing education and license as a professional registered nurse + DHA License to practice + 03 years clinical nursing experience
- Fluent in written & spoken English and Arabic language is plus and BLS provider or training to follow within 3 to 6 months from the date of joining.