Calibri Training Development Careers May 2022 Training Executive Jobs in Dubai – Calibri Training Development LLC is one of the fastest developing training companies with more than one fifty courses approved by KHDA and DED, Government of Dubai through smart digital classrooms. They offer affordable and flexible Training, HR & Quality Management Services in different languages such as English, Arabic, Malayalam, Urdu, Hindi, Tamil and Kannada, for people of all age group from varied industries and institutions. The authorized website of Calibri Training Development Careers is https://calibriedu.com. The set up of the company is in two countries i.e. India and Middle East.
Calibri Training Development Careers Training Executive Jobs
- Post Updated on: 06th May 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 25th May 2022
- Gender: Female only
- Nationality: Indian is preferable
- Language: Hindi, English is compulsory & Other language known will be plus point
- Benefits: As per UAE labor law
- Monthly Salary: 2000 to 3999 AED as per performance
- Employment Type: Full Time
Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Business, Education, Human Resources, Information Technology or equivalent from an authorized University. Certificate from talent and training associations is a plus point.
- At least 1 to 2 years of similar experience as a corporate training specialist and trainer is required to apply.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office suit (PowerPoint/ Word/ Excel/ Outlook) and instructional software
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience with technologies, best practices for teaching platforms and instructional manuals
- Strong project management skills
- Strict adherence to mission statement, company philosophy, and sales goals
- Able to prioritize, multitask and manage time efficiently
- Able to create multiple timelines, schedules and budgets
How to Apply for Calibri Training Development Careers: The team of Calibri Training & Development always in look out for smart young professionals to join their ever-growing team. Kindly fill the online form to apply or contact to Post Box 237488, 1016 Office Entrance A, Sheikh Zayed Road, Mazaya Center, Dubai, UAE (Mob +971 4 355 0876/ +971 55 185 6561).