Business Analyst Oxford 2023: University of Oxford UK Careers, The Business Analyst works for IT Services’ Programme and Project Delivery Group (PPDG) and reports to the Head of Business Analysis. The business analyst’s job is to support business analysis efforts on projects and work well with others to professionally deliver IT projects. Through increased use of technology and business procedures, the business analyst will make sure that business benefits are provided to our stakeholders across the university.
Business Analyst Oxford – Eligibility Norms
- a degree or the equivalent, or a high level of general education
- Some experience with business analysis, exposure to business process analysis, and knowledge of re-engineering. Knowledge of setting up software packages and experience working on a variety of projects.
- the ability to define and record user requirements, test systems, and assist with user acceptability testing at all phases of the project life cycle.
- Knowledge of how to negotiate, for instance, to define the work’s scope and reach an agreement on user requirements
- Proven analytical abilities and creative problem-solving abilities
Business Analyst Oxford – Desirable
- Microsoft Visio usage
- Working knowledge of the higher education industry
- any of the BCS Business Analysis certifications have been attained
Name of Job: Business Analyst (IT Services)
Name of Company: University of Oxford