Brown Stone Real Estate Careers (October) 2022 Company Driver Jobs in Dubai – Brownstone Real Estate, Dubai (UAE) is focused on providing excellent leasing, sales and mortgage advising, property management services, in short, a complete one-stop solution. The authorized website of Brown Stone Real Estate Careers is http://brownstone.ae. Brown Stone Real Estate is a Real Estate Agency of the year 2020 and with an established record of incredible service and achievement in Leasing, Sales, Investment Properties, Commercial and Property Management in Dubai, UAE. The leasing and sales department of Brownstone Real Estate is committed to ensuring the quality and best price through RERA qualified and certified brokers.
Post Updated: 23rd September 2022
Name of Posts:
- Company Driver
- Executive Assistant cum Sales Marketing Coordinator
- Office Administrator
How to Apply for Brown Stone Real Estate Careers – Candidates interested in BrownStone can appear for the personal interview to meet Mr. Shoaib Abdullah (Director) at the address of Prism Tower, Business Bay 0000, Dubai, UAE and Helpline Contact No. +971 50 456 8602.
Brown Stone Real Estate Careers – Property Consultant Jobs
- Name of Post: Property Consultant
- Post Updated: 13th May 2022
- Total Vacancies: Ten (10 Posts)
- Job Location: Dubai (UAE)
Education Norms: Candidates should have High School Diploma/ GED OR Bachelor Degree in Finance, Real Estate, Business Administration or related field from an authorized Institute.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist clients to make sound property purchasing decisions
- Communicate with legal counsel to prepare lease and sales documents
- Conducting negotiations on behalf of clients with real estate agents
- Maintaining an extensive database of all properties for sale
- Find needs of clients regarding consultancy services through advertising, cold calling and business presentations
- Analyze market trends and demographics to identify the most sought after and profitable areas
- Make strategies to increase the value of properties
- Consult with clients to identify their preference and financial concerns
Experience: Applicants must have proven experience in property management or real estate. Sound knowledge of real estate laws and exception client service skill is also required.