Beinex Solutions Dubai Recruitment 2021 BI Consultant Jobs – Beinex Solutions L.L.C (Limited Liability Company) Dubai UAE provides data, business intelligence, tableau solutions, AI/ ML/ RPA, Risk, Audit and advanced analytics to shape business growth. It is a digital transformation organization enrooted with innovation, ideas and unparallel customer service through broad range of training and analytics modernization services. The authorized website of Beinex Solutions Dubai Recruitment is www.beinex.com. The primary services offer by Beinex is Digital & Cloud Transformation, State of the Art Technology, Audit & Risk Transformation, and Start up thinking, Partner & Community and Team Management.
Beinex Solutions Dubai Recruitment 2021 BI Consultant Jobs
- Name of Post: BI Consultant
- Gender: Any
- Total No. of Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Nationality: Any
- Job Location: Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Qualification Norms: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology and equivalent from the authorized university.
Working Knowledge: Candidates must have 2 to 8 years relevant experience in the similar role.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience in generating reports from bigdata and oracle warehouse
- Technical expertise regarding database design development, data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Power BI or reporting tools or Alteryx and databases
- Expertise in SQL
- Strong analytical skills with the capability to organize, collect, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to accuracy and details.
- Knowledge of statistics, using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (R Python, Excel)
- Maintaining and building relationships with key stakeholders
- Locate & define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a business analyst or similar role
- Develop reports/ dashboard using different BI tools like Alteryx, Tableau and Power BI.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Analyze results using statistical techniques, interpret data and provide ongoing reports.