Be Relax Dubai Recruitment 2022 Training Executive Jobs in Dubai UAE – Be Relax Middle East, Dubai has developed a whole range of best selling products in depth knowledge of traveler’s comfort needs. The authorized website of Be Relax Dubai Recruitment is www.berelax.com. The services offered by Be Relax Group are Manicures, Facials, Pedicures, Waxing, Hairstyle, Juice Bar, Chair & Table Massages, Oxygen & Aromatherapy, and Steam Room & Shower. The recruitment of new talent is a priority and base of growth of Be Relax. So, we offer numerous job opportunities, some of as follows.
Post Updated: 26th April 2022
- Organization Name: BE RELAX SPA
- Name of Post: Training Executive (Europe, Middle East & Asia)
- Location: Dubai
Be Relax Dubai Recruitment – Spa Trainer Jobs
- Total Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Gender: Any
- Nationality: Any
- Job Location: Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- Company Type: Spa, Salon, Gym, Fitness, Wellness
Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation in any stream from an authorized University.
Experience: Candidates must have minimum of two years of working experience as a trainer in Spa/ Salon. Should be locally available in the UAE and need to start immediately
Diverse Project Management:
- Design training material or program in a structured manner.
- Identify the training needs of the teams with coordinate of operational management team.
Training, Development & Entertainment:
- Coordinates, initiates, executes, schedule and follows up on all training activities, and notifying attendees of time and location.
- Ensure quality and consistency of training for all employees from therapist to GM.
- Maintain excellent relations with staff, operations team, assist with coordination and organization of team building.
- Educate the staff to the highest customer service standards to guarantee a full understanding of our products, processes, and treatments i.e. products knowledge, commercial speech, protocols, customer experience by adapting training techniques
- Handover the new joiners to mangers with details of training