Bath Council Jobs 2023: Care Finance Officer Jobs in Bath UK, A full-time Care Finance Officer is needed to join our amiable team, which is a division of the council’s Welfare Support service. Do you possess strong communication, math, and curious traits? We are a small group of devoted officers, and our main responsibility is to do financial assessments of care charges. To meet the demands of our client groups and their representatives, you must pay close attention to detail and be able to deliver information simply and properly.
Bath Council Jobs – Latest Jobs
- Job reference: 23CORP20187B
- Location: Keynsham
- Salary: Grade 6 £27,344 – £29,439 per annum (£14.17 – £15.26 per hour)
- Contractual Hours: 37 Hours
- Job category/type: Finance/Accounting
- Application closing date: 16/07/2023
Bath Council Jobs – Benefits
- a lucrative compensation package
- depending on service requirements, a variety of flexible and hybrid work arrangements, including flextime, four regional offices, and home-working
- substantial holiday pay and unique leave policies
- The Local Government Retirement System
- A thorough employee assistance programme – we are devoted to assisting you and your wellbeing at work and at home, no matter what life throws at you.
- Development on the professional and emotional levels, including internal training and approved degrees like Aspiring Manager and Leadership Development
- Discount programme, such as the VECTIS card, which provides several local savings, such as the ability to bike to work and free admission to a number of nearby attractions when using B&NES