Banque Misr UAE Careers 2022 Customer Service Officer Jobs in Dubai – Banque Misr Dubai, United Arab Emirates was established in the year 1920 by Mohamed Talaat Harb Pasha who was financial expert and pioneer economist. It was established as the first wholly Egyptian owned bank. The authorized website of Banque Misr UAE Careers is www.banquemisr.com. The company has funded many businesses spanning across multiple domestic sectors such as insurance, textiles, aviation, transportation, filmmaking, and entertainment. The mission of Banque Misr is fulfilling the banking needs of customers, inspiring loyalty of employees, maximizing the value of shareholders, and playing the crucial role to development of Egypt, and prosperity.
Banque Misr UAE Careers 2022 Customer Service Officer Jobs
Minimum Eligibility Norms:
Candidates should have a Bachelor Degree from an authorized university and at least two years relevant experience in a similar position under the UAE. Candidates having proficiency in English and Arabic will get preference.
- Full product knowledge with competitive advantages of BM products
- Identifying leads, selling skills and closing deal
- Persuasive skills, negotiating and customer relationship building skills
- Online banking loans BM wallet
- Team player, problem-solving skills and effective communication skills
- Time management and prioritization and presentation skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create sales and marketing opportunities as per the needs of customers
- Record sales activities as per daily basis and monitor the personal performance towards target achievement
- Refer corporate products such as non-credit and credit
- Answerable for delivering debit cards and check books
- Help the clients to use the different electronics banking services
- Follow separate ways to realize sales opportunities through meetings, visits and calls.
- Extract balances authentication, bank statements and power of attorney for clients
- Execute all clients service concerned tasks for individuals