Architect Jobs in Dubai – ARCHITECTURE COURSES AND SCOPES IN DUBAI – Architecture is basically the art and science of designing buildings and some non- building structures. And an Architect is a person who designs the buildings and supervises their construction.
List of Latest Architect Jobs in UAE
Eligibility criteria to pursue Architectural courses
- You must be a class 12th passed student with Science stream
- You must have had physics, chemistry and mathematics as mandatory subjects in +2
- Some institutions take admissions in merit basis where as some institutions also conduct entrance exams.
Courses available for Architect Jobs in Dubai
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Architecture in Regional Planning
- Master of Architecture in Advanced Design
- Bachelor of Architecture in Building and Construction Management
- Bachelor of Architecture in Interior Designing
- Master of Architecture in Settlement Construction
- Master of Architecture in Construction Management, etc.
Some of the specialized fields
- Designing and construction
- Urban and regional planning
- Model making
- Production drawing
- Model making, etc.
Career options – Architect Jobs in Dubai
- Academics and Researches
- Become Lecturer in Technical colleges
- Architectural Technologist
- Interior and Spatial Designer
- Data Analyst
- Project Manager
- Architectural Journalist
- Building Surveyor
- Town Planer
- Production Designer
- Historic Buildings Inspector
- Building Contractors and Researcher, etc.
Some Technical Institutions in Dubai
- Heriot Watt University, Dubai
- Zayed University, Dubai
- Higher College of Technology, Dubai
- University of Wollongong in Dubai
- American University in Dubai (School of Engineering)
- Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), Dubai, etc.
Reasons to go for further studies in Architecture
- It sets you up for professional success
- You get an opportunity to contribute in the improvement of the world
- You can plan a new town and infrastructure, etc.
Skills required for an Architect
- Up to date technical knowledge
- Numeric skills
- Legal knowledge
- Good Communication skills
- Leadership qualities
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good organization
- Team work
- Design skills
- Visualizing skills
- Innovation, etc.
Responsibilities of an Architect
- Making plans using detailed drawings
- Preparing estimates and budgets
- Creating accurate project specifications
- Completing regulatory documents concerning safety issues, etc.
Legal procedure to become a Licenced Architect in Dubai
- Visit the Smart Hub website
- Submit the application along with the required documents
- You will be provided with a notification regarding the acceptance or the rejection. In the case of rejection, reasons will be provided on the Smart Hub website
- Pay the application fees (if any)
- Receive issued Architect Licence.
Pay scales of Architects in Dubai- The average pay scales of Architects in Dubai are approximately between 9,140 AED (Lowest) to 39,000 AED (Highest) including housing, transport and other benefits.