Archirodon Dubai Recruitment 2021 Commissioning Engineer Jobs in UAE – The Archirodon Group NV is a large diversified international contracting organization. It was established in 1959 in the form of a J.V. of the Greek firms. Archirodon Dubai UAE has an outstanding record in completing major energy, infrastructure, marine and defense & security projects around the globe. It earned reputation as a respected and reliable international contractor for more than a half century in the Procurement, Engineering and Construction (EPC) market.
Archirodon Dubai Recruitment – Commissioning Engineer Jobs
- Number of Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Name of Rank: Junior Commissioning Engineer
- Sex: Both male and females can apply
- Nationality: Any
- Job Location: Dubai (UAE)
- Company Type: Civil Engineering/ Construction
Minimum Eligibility Norms:
- Candidates must have Bachelor Degree (Graduation) in Instrumentation, Electrical, and Electronics Engineering.
- 03 years experience in commissioning of major facilities i.e. process, water, and oil & gas.
- 05 years experience in electromechanical field preferably in the GCC region.
- Would be able to identify the electrical components and verify its functionality along with the detailed wiring diagram.
- Possess leadership qualities and able to converse in English.
- Experience in PAGA, Fire Alarm, FAVES and HVAC will get extra advantage.
- Knowledge in control system programming
- Experience in electrical starters such as VFD, DOL
- Knowledge of RTU, PLC, and DCS control systems
- An analytical thinker
- Committed, organized and hard worker
- Report writing & communication skills
- A result driven person combined with problem solving techniques.
- A team player with high attention to details and strong interpersonal skills
Role & Responsibilities:
- Issue permits and execute the work as per HSE & QC guidelines.
- Create testing and commissioning method statements.
- Report the daily work progress and follow the project planning schedule.
- Interpret and troubleshoot the wiring related issues and report the same to lead commissioning engineer.