Appen Dubai Recruitment 2022 Flexible Work & Internet Evaluator Jobs – Appen collects and labels text, images, audio, speech, video and other data used to continuously improve and build the most innovative artificial intelligence systems of the world. The authorized website of Appen Dubai Recruitment is https://appen.com. The group was founded in 1996 and it has offices and customers globally. The company has global crowd of over one million skilled contractors in over 170 countries and 70000 locations who speak over 235 languages. The reliable training data of Appen gives leaders in automotive, technology, retail, financial services, healthcare and governments the confidence to deploy world class Al products.
Appen Dubai Recruitment – Fresh Jobs
- Organization: Appen Dubai
- Post Updated: 18th April 2022
- Name of Post: Flexible Work | Internet Evaluator
- Job Location: Dubai UAE
- General Requirement: Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities
Appen Dubai Recruitment – Project Slate Jobs
- Name of Post: Project Slate | Search Evaluation for Arabic Speakers in UAE
- Gender: Any (Male & Female)
- Nationality: Any Arabic National
- Total No. of Posts: Fifty (50 Vacancies)
- Job Location: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)
Qualification Education: Candidates should have Secondary School/ Intermediate School, Diploma or Graduation and Equivalent.
Working Experience: At least 0 to 1 years of relevant work experience is required to apply.
- Ready for a challenge
- Pass and take a qualification exam.
- Possess a high speed internet connection.
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Five years of residency in the country you are applying for.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online using official website of Appen or the link provided by our team in the last of this page.
- Choose Arabic, UAE as your primary language.
- To create account, complete the registration page and click on submit application button.
- Once the account has been created successfully, click on “All Project” tab and look for project state.
- Choose the “Apply” button to start your qualification to the project.