AMIT INTERNATIONAL DUBAI Recruitment 2022 – SAP Executive Jobs – AMIT International Group, Dubai (UAE) was founded in 1981 to serve the growing demand for modern marine technology in the United Arab Emirates. The authorized website of AMIT INTERNATIONAL DUBAI Recruitment is https://amitintl.com. AMIT is now the premier marine of region and Land Technology Company with showrooms in Sharjah, Dubai, and Abu Dhabi. It is growing network of offices in India, Saudi Arabia, and Bangladesh. The location of AMIT International Dubai is W143A, Dubai Maritime City, Al Mina Road, Near Port Rashid, Post Office Box 1633, Dubai UAE and helpline no. is +971 (4) 551 9577.
Post Updated: 28th April 2022
- Organization: AMIT International Group
- Name of Post: SAP Executive
- Qualification: BE/ B.TECH Degree
- Job Location: Dubai
- Experience: 3 to 8 years
- Total Vacancies: Only One (01 Post)
AMIT INTERNATIONAL DUBAI Recruitment Manager Jobs
- Name of Post: Real Estate Manager
- Total No. of Vacancies: Only One (01 Post)
- Gender: Male only
- Benefits: All inclusive
- Nationality: Any
- Job Location: Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Qualification Education: Candidates should have Graduation with one to five years of relevant experience and equivalent.
- Sharp problem solving abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – Be tactful
- Demonstrated leadership performance
- Financial aptitude and budgeting skills
- Established project management skills
- Contact potential clients via emails, cold calls, and arranged meetings to offer them management services
- Identify potential clients with property management needs
- Present and prepare business proposal to clients, prior experience in estate/ property management
- Address and identify arising tenant issues and complaints.
- Monitor the performance of hired contractors
- Supervise the replacement and repair of damaged parts of a property or building.
- Updated knowledge of property taxes and values to ensure efficient management of property
- Conduct regular inspection of estate grounds
- Overall supervision of other office premises of AMIT Group
- Liable for maintaining the condition and leasing/ sale value of commercial, residential and industrial properties