Al Shirawi Dubai Careers 2022 Accountant & Project Engineer Jobs – Al Shirawi Engineering Service Group (Oasis Investment Co LLC) is one of the largest industrial conglomerates in the Persian Gulf, spanning the manufacturing, trading, engineering, logistics & transport, marketing, contracting, distribution and service industries. The company was established in the year 1971 and it is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The authorized website of Al Shirawi Dubai Careers is www.alshirawi.com. The conglomerate comprises over thirty plus different companies, all with unique specializations and more than ten thousand employees.
Post Updated: 07th July 2022
Al Shirawi Dubai Careers – Recruitment Executive Jobs
- Total Vacancies: Only One (01 Post)
- Gender: Any (Male/ Female)
- Benefits: As per company policy
- Monthly Salary: 3500 to 4500 AED
- Job Location: Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- Company Industry: Civil Engineering/ Construction
Minimum Eligibility Norms:
Qualification: Candidates must have any Graduation/ PG – MBA/ PG Diploma in Business Management and Equivalent. Experience: Aspirants having at least two to five years work experience in the similar role will be eligible.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent desktop research skills
- Degree in human resource management & similar
- Familiarity with Taleo recruitment software and tools
- Extensive recruitment experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and through
- Resourceful & compassionate
Role & Responsibilities:
- Consulting with members of the applicable team to obtain their input on potential hires
- Meeting with and interviewing shortlisted individuals.
- Choose the most reliable candidates and providing job offers for them.
- Reviewing and collecting applications to shortlist candidates.
- Post recruitment notice on all major job positing sites & our career site and on social media platforms.
- Schedule interview and gather applications
- Streamline the recruiting process to ensure that only eligible candidates are appointed within the mentioned time line.