AL Rostamani Group Recruitment 2022 Branch In Charge Jobs in Dubai – AL Rostamani Group L.L.C (Limited Liability Company) is one of the oldest and largest business conglomerates in the United Arab Emirates. The authorized website of AL Rostamani Group Recruitment is http://www.alrostamanigroup.ae. The group was founded in the year 1957 with the late Mr. Abdullah Hassan Al Rostamani as Chairman. The vision of group is to be regarded as a reliable, responsible and respectable business conglomerate and to be the partner of choice for regional and international corporations. The head office of AL Rostamani Group is located at The Maze Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, Post Office Box 261, Dubai (UAE) and helpline contact number is +971 (4) 428 7777.
- Name of Post: Branch In Charge
- Experience: 5 to 10 years
- Total Posts: Only One
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree/ Diploma
- Gender: Male Only
- Benefits: Visa, Insurance & Annual Ticket
- Nationality: GCC National & Arabic
AL Rostamani Group Recruitment – Sales Manager Jobs
- Total No. of Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Gender: Male OR Female
- Nationality: Any GCC National or Indian
- Monthly Salary: 18000 to 20000 AED
- Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Benefits: Annual Air Ticket for Self & Family, Medical Insurance for self & family and VISA
Qualification Norms: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology and Equivalent from an authorized University.
- Prepare sales strategy analyzing past trends and current market dynamics in order to improve market share
- Determines gross profit and annual unit plans by analyzing results & trends and implementing marketing strategies
- Establishes sales objectives by developing and forecasting annual sales quotas for territories and regions
- Scoring for better decision making and optimize lead qualification.
- Prepare quarterly, monthly and annual sales performance report and submit to GM and finance department
- Ensure compliance with ISO quality standard
Experience: Candidates must have concerned work experience from 5 to 10 years in the similar role.