Al Ghazal Golf Club Careers May 2022 Waitress Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Al Ghazal Golf Club was firstly known as Abu Dhabi Airport Golf Club and established in 1997. H.E Mohammed Al Abbar takes the first swing dated 27.11.1997 on the course inaugurate the era of Abu Dhabi Airport Golf Club. The authorized website of Al Ghazal Golf Club Careers is www.alghazalgolfclub.ae.
Guests and members of Al Ghazal Golf Club always post comments on the friendliness and warmth of club which boasts best of the range facilities at reasonable prices. Along with the Sand Golf Course, the Al Ghazal Golf Club also providing various sports activities such as Murphy’s Sports Bar that offer exciting and fun sports game, variety and screening of beverages.
Al Ghazal Golf Club Careers – Waitress Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Total No. of Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Gender: Female only
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
- Nationality: Georgian, Belarusian, Azerbaijani, & Armenian
- Education: Candidates should have Vocational Diploma (Senior Secondary School Certificate) Course from an authorized Institute.
- Experience: Candidates having relevant experience in the similar role of 2 to 3 years will get extra advantage.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Assist wait staff as required
- Manage reservations
- Welcome to guests to the venue
- Monitor waiting lists and provide accurate wait times
- Assistant clients to assigned bar and dining areas
- Greet clients upon their departure
- Maintain a clean reception area
- Address queries of customers and answer incoming calls
- Cater to guests those require extra attention (e.g. elderly/ children)
- Coordinate with wait staff regarding seating options availability
- Announce waiter/ waitress name and provide menus
How to Apply for Al Ghazal Golf Club Careers:
Candidates can meet to Rubielyn Tarape (Admin Assistant) at Al Ghazal Golf Club, Terminal 2 Airport Area, Near Abu Dhabi International Airport, Post Box 3167, Abu Dhabi UAE and contact through Email/ WhatsApp to firstname.lastname@example.org and Mobile No. +971 2 505 3314 & +971 2 505 3315 & +971 2 575 8040 for know about the interview procedure.