Al Garhoud Hospital Recruitment 2022 – Employee Relations Manager Jobs – Al Garhoud Private Hospital LLC (Limited Liability Company) is a best private hospital in Dubai (UAE). It is the part of HMS group (Health & Medical Services) and provides healthcare services of international quality and outstanding performance with a group of skilled specialists and consultants. The authorized website of Al Garhoud Hospital Recruitment is https://www.gph.ae. The hospital was opened in 2012 and has built a reputation for providing an international standard of quality care in a comfortable, safe and newly equipped facility.
Post Updated: 27th April 2022
- Organization: Al Garhoud Private Hospital LLC
- Name of Post: Employee Relations Manager
- Job Location: Dubai (UAE)
- Total Vacancies: Only One
- Education: M.Ed. Degree
- Benefits: As per UAE labour law
Al Garhoud Hospital Recruitment – Sonographer Jobs
- Total Vacancies: Two (02 Posts)
- Name of Rank: Sonographer
- Gender: Any (Both Male/ Female)
- Benefits: Medical for Self & Air Ticket
- Nationality: Arabic, Indian, Filipino, & Pakistani
- Job Location: Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- Monthly Salary: 12000 to 16000 AED
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
Experience: Candidates should have minimum of 4 years of experience as a Sonographer with a DHA eligibility OR a HAAD/ MOH/ DHCC License. Education: Candidates must have passed certificate of Bachelor Degree in Science, and Equivalent.
Job Description: Detailed obstetrics procedures which includes fetal anomaly scan, initial NT scan, fetal Doppler, pelvis, general ultra sound which includes abdomen, thyroid, breast and Doppler for arterial/ venous.
HMS Group Specialties:
- 117 Patient Beds
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Services Beds
- Fully equipped operating rooms & secondary operating rooms
- Emergency department around the clock
- Neonatal intensive care unit equipped with the latest technology starting from 24 weeks
- Intensive care units equipped with the latest equipment beds
Mission: To provide professional, world class and reassuring medical services to patients and organizations by utilizing cutting edge technology and advanced medical science practices under the supervision of highly experienced and qualified paramedical staff and physicians in a welcoming and caring environment.