Al Ansari Hospitality Careers (July 2022) Maintenance Supervisor Jobs in Dubai – Al Ansari Hospitality LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Al Ansari Group of Companies established to cater all the requirements of hospitality industry. Currently, Al Ansari Hospitality has two major locations in Dubai i.e. Bur Dubai and Deira. The authorized website of Al Ansari Hospitality Careers is www.alansarihospitality.com. Al Ansari Hospitality has solid grip in a real estate investment company in commercial properties, residential leasehold apartments & villas in various locations of Dubai.
Al Ansari Hospitality Careers – Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Total No. of Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Nationality: Preferable nationality is Pakistani, Indian, Sri Lankan and Nepali
- Gender: Only Male
- Benefits: Travel & Health Insurance, Accommodation and Food
- Job Location: Dubai UAE
- Company Type: Construction/ Civil Engineering
- Education: Candidates must have passed certificate of Intermediate School and Diploma in Hospitality and Equivalent.
- Experience: Aspirants should have at least 5 to 10 years of work concerned work experience.
- Planning, supervision, and implementation of all maintenance activity in order to optimize production within legislative, safety, environmental and company requirements
- Liaising with Engineer and General Manager to carry out efficient and safe planned maintenance routines
- Coordinate construction projects, remodels and special projects
- Inspects and coordinates major contract works for the plumbing, electrical, mechanical, masonry works and other related systems
- Responsible for directing the activities of maintenance staff to a high loss control standard as per company safety procedures and regulations in order to minimize the risk of asset damage, personal injury and environmental damage
How to Apply for Al Ansari Hospitality Careers
Candidates having norms can appear for a personal interview along with all original eligibility documents and two latest photographs and meet to Ms. Remya Prasanna (Human Resource) at Al Mankool Area, Bur Dubai, Near Al Fahidi & Burjuman Metro Station Dubai, UAE.