Al Ali Construction Recruitment 2021 Ras Al Khaimah UAE Jobs – Al Ali Construction & Development Limited Liability Company (LLC), Ras Al Khaimah (United Arab Emirates) was founded in 2003 by Mr. Mohamed Ruqait. It has a trustworthy company in construction market with an extensive portfolio of projects. The authorized website of Al Ali Construction Recruitment is https://www.alaliconstruction.com. The mission of Al Ali Construction is to facilitate a work environment that encourages growth and innovation and provide best construction services with the highest level of quality. The company is coming under the category of Civil Engineering and Construction.
Al Ali Construction Recruitment – Security Guard Jobs
- Department: Al Ali Construction & Development (LLC) Ras Al Khaimah
- Name of Post: Security Guard
- Qualification: Basic Secondary School OR Any Graduation
- Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Gender: Male only
- Total Number of Posts: 06 Vacancies
- Nationality: Indian, Nepali OR Any Nationality
- Job Location: Ras Al Khaimah, United Emirates
- Monthly Salary: 1500 to 1700 AED
- Benefits: Accommodation + Transportation
Role & Responsibilities:
- Controls traffic by directing the drivers.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Contributes to other team member’s effort by accomplishing related results as desired.
- Patrolling property to secure premises, inspecting building, monitoring surveillance equipment, and permitting entry, access points.
- Prevent damage and losses by reporting irregularities, restraining trespassers and informing violators of procedures and policy.
- Completes reports by recording observations, occurrences, information, and surveillance activities, obtaining signatures and interviewing witnesses.
- Maintains stability of organization and reputation of company by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains environment by monitoring & setting building & equipment controls.
- Completing preventive maintenance requirements to ensure the operation of equipment.
- Following manufacturer’s instructions, calling for repairs, evaluating new equipment and techniques.