Al Ain University Recruitment 2021 Graphic Designer Jobs in Al Ain UAE – The Al Ain University AAU was established in 2004 and opened the door to its first student cohort in 2005. The authorized website of Al Ain University Recruitment is https://aau.ac.ae. AAU expanded its facilities by opening a second campus in 2008 at Abu Dhabi. The university was begun with three colleges but now it expand to include 17 undergraduate programs across six colleges and 9 master programs as well as a professional diploma in teaching. The official address of Al Ain University is Post Office Box 64141, Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and helpline contact number is +971 3 7024 888.
Al Ain University Recruitment 2021 Graphic Designer Jobs
- Total Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Gender: Any (Male OR Female)
- Job Location: Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
- Nationality: Indian, or Any Arabic National
- Department Type: Art, Visualize, Web Design, Graphic Design
Qualification Education: Candidates should have Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Arts and Equivalent.
Experience: Candidates must have 2 to 5 years of working experience in the concerned field (Experience in UAE is a plus). The knowledge of 2D & 3D designing is an advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience in Photoshop, Adobe Illustration, InDesign, Acrobat, Social Media Content Development
- Proficiency in English/ Arabic language (Spoken & Written)
- Good command on computer skills, particularly MS office programs
- Responsible to design graphics, hand books, logos, banners, magazines, and other web images to be a part of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Liable to creative identities and create guidelines.
- Preparing files for offset printing
- Create social images, Instagram type videos, gifs, info graphics, and other short visuals.
- The goal is to attract and inspire the target audience.
- Social media campaign conceptualization.