Abu Dhabi University Recruitment (November) Jobs 2022 – Abu Dhabi University is the largest private university in the United Arab Emirates and is dedicated to becoming the institution of choice for students across all emirates and more widely in the region. The authorized website of Abu Dhabi University Recruitment is www.adu.ac.ae. The university was established in 2003 and offers graduate and undergraduate programs across law, arts, education, engineering, business & management, sciences, including to personnel and trainees of the UAE military. The helpline contact number of Abu Dhabi University Recruitment is +971 (2) 501 55 55.
Abu Dhabi University Recruitment – Latest Openings
- Post Updated on 27th October 2022
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Eligibility Norms: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Communication is preferred
Name of Posts:
- Full-time Laboratory Specialist
- Teaching Assistant, Biomedical Sciences
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor opportunities, College of Business
- Open Rank Faculty – Anatomy and Physiology
Abu Dhabi University Recruitment – Receptionist Jobs
Name of Posts & Location:
1.) College of Business Open Faculty Position (Abu Dhabi)
- Assistant/ Associate Professor in Strategic Management
- Associate/ Assistant Professor in Entrepreneurship
- Assistant/ Associate Professor in General Management
- Associate/ Assistant Professor in Accounting (Tax, Auditing, Government Accounting & Computer Applications in Accounting)
2.) Receptionist (Abu Dhabi)
- Total Vacancies: More than two (2+ Posts)
- Post updated on: 14th Aug 2021
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for Receptionist:
- Higher Diploma
- A Bachelor Degree from an accredited university is desirable.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in guest relations, customer services or and as front office duties is must.
- English language is must and Arabic is preferred.
College of Business Open Faculty Position:
Education: Doctoral Degree in Business from an internationally recognized university with record of outstanding achievements in research.
Associate Professor: An excellent record of publication, predominantly in Scopus Q1 journals, and successful thesis supervision.
Assistant Professor: Three journal articles published or accepted for publication in Scopus Q1, Q2/ ABDC A journal. Experience to work with people from different cultural backgrounds
How to Apply: Candidates can forward their CV through email to email@example.com. In the email, please use the subject heading “CoB 2021 Application for ______Insert Discipline” – Full Name.