Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Recruitment 2021 Business Analyst 283 Jobs – Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank PJSC is an Islamic Bank based in Abu Dhabi City, in the UAE (United Arab Emirates). The authorized website of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Recruitment is www.adib.ae. The Bank was established on 20th May 1997 as a Public Joint Stock Company via the Amiri Decree number 9 of 1997. The commercial operation was starts from 11th Nov, 1998. There are three big founding shareholders of ADIB i.e. Doctor Waseem Ahmed Khan, Prominent UAE Nationals, and The Abu Dhabi Investment Authority ADIA.
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Recruitment 2021 Business Analyst Jobs
- Total Number of Post: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Nationality: Any
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
- Gender: Male/ Female (Any)
Minimum Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Science (Computer), Arts (Statistics) and Equivalent.
Experience: At least five plus years professional experience with a heavy emphasis on data, analytics, and banking data.
- Knowledge of SQL as well as advanced excel skills.
- Sound knowledge of Banking products, processes, KPIs, procedures and metrics
- Highly independent and capable of multi tasking and executing on multiple project channels simultaneously.
Role & Responsibilities:
- The role of business analyst is to convert data into actionable and meaningful insights for the retail
- Responsible is to leverage a variety of data sources, processes, platforms, policies and tools to develop solutions
- Provide prescriptive recommendations to senior mgt and participate in strategic & tactical planning discussions
- Generate adhoc reports as well as periodic monthly, weekly, quarterly reports to support internal business reviews
- Use of Excel, SQL, MS Power BI, and other tools, data visualization approaches and data manipulation methods to help share insights with data