Abu Dhabi Airport Recruitment (October) 2022 – Fire Fighter & Airport Operations Centre Controller Jobs – Abu Dhabi Airports is a public joint stock company and part of ADQ. The authorized website of Abu Dhabi Airport Recruitment is https://www.adac.ae. Abu Dhabi Airport has won the award as best airport in Middle Asia. It operates and own five airports, each serving a specific travel segment.
- Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Al Ain International Airport
- Al Bateen Executive Airport
- Delma Island Airport
- Sir Bani Yas Island Airport
Post Updated: 19th October 2022
Abu Dhabi Airport Recruitment, Fire Fighter Jobs
- Location: Abu Dhabi International Airport Terminal 1 Airside
- Benefits: As per the United Arab Emirates Labour Law
Name of Posts:
- Fire Fighter
- Airport Operations Centre Controller
Minimum Eligibility Norms:
1.) Fire Fighter:
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driving License
- Physically fit to respond during an emergency situation
- Minimum one year of Aviation Firefighting experience is preferable.
- Required to work 12 hours shifts and on a shift rotational basis which includes regular overnight shifts.
- During a major emergency, response after shift is required to maintain until the fire fighter is relieved from duty by next shift and when the situation is under control by the Duty Officer.
- Extremely dangerous working conditions are a critical aspect of emergency and rescue operations including serious risk of injury and death.
2.) Airport Operations Centre Controller:
- Full time Graduation of Higher School with A level and Equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience in comparable position
- Good computer skills, i.e. File Management in Windows explorer & MS Office
- Basic knowledge of Airport processes, operation and ground handling
- Good knowledge of ICAO Annex 14
- Writing and verbally communication skills in English language
- Planning system experience with SITA Text/ experience with any resource allocation
Salary: It will be discussed during an interview for Abu Dhabi Airport Recruitment.